Monday, January 19, 2015

Welcome to Our Blog!

Phew!  Hello there, and welcome to our new blog.  Click around, as we get on our feet, and we hope you enjoy yourself.  My name is Kati, and I look forward to sharing my thoughts on all sorts of topics.  Sometimes, I might even have guest bloggers, so we can get a new perspective on things.

We are going to focus on:

- Style - Style tips for the rest of us.  News and trends.  Shopping tips and how to apply them to living a less consumerism-driven life.

- Cooking - My housemates and I are not chefs, but we are cooks.  I hope to share some of our go-to meals, and new ideas too.  Let's eat yummy and healthy food--the two are not mutually exclusive.

- Home - Organization, decoration, gardening.  Including tips on how not to do things the tacky way, how to make the home a place you look forward to being at, and gardening ideas for my fellow lazy gardeners.

- Travel - Tips on traveling and camping, and enjoying the outdoors.

- Fitness - Tips on staying fit, even if you are busy, or if it takes a lot of motivation (it does for me).

No comments: