Wednesday, February 25, 2015

West Coast = Best Coast


Just a friendly post to let you know that California, and the entire West Coast actually (including Oregon and Washington--heck, let's even include British Columbia in that!), is the best thing in the world.  I am so lucky that my happy place is one of the most beautiful drives in the world, a draw the world over, and only 30-45 minutes from my house.  How can it get any better?  Sure, I could move to the Happy Place and then it would only be a one-minute drive...  But then the drive to my work would be longer.  Ah, decisions.

Buzzfeed, my favorite (who doesn't like Buzzfeed?  Definitely better journalism than The New York Times), posted this article to remind us why West is Best.  How can you argue with that?

Tubular!

No comments: